Terms & Conditions
Dubai Net Solutions (or “DNS”, or “The Provider”, or “We”, or “Us”) will carry out work only where a written agreement is provided either by email and confirmed by the client (or User). DNS will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written agreement between DNS and the client, including email agreements or digitally signed agreements provided by DNS.
General Conditions & Liabilities
- Under no circumstances DNS can be liable for costs incurred, compensation or potential loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines in any service.
- DNS cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of the service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
- DNS cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure the services are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all systems are functioning correctly before use.
- Any scripts, applications or software written by us remain our copyright and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission from DNS or unless specifically agreed.
Website Design Services
- Whilst every endeavour will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors and bugs, DNS cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to malfunction of the website or any part of it.
- The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of DNS until all outstanding payments are paid in full.
- Any programming scripts written by DNS remain the copyright of DNS and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the Provider’s permission, unless specifically agreed.
- DNS cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
- DNS can not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner. E.g. any disputes related to content/images that have been provided to us for inclusion on the site.
- Any additions to briefs provided will be carried out at the discretion of DNS and where no charge is made by us for such additions, we accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
- The User agrees to share with us and as soon as is reasonably possible all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
- DNS will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client nor the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any of the clients appointed agents.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required to all projects before any design work can be carried out.
- All creative services (design, content writing, and others) include a minimum of fifteen days of free revisions by default, unless specified otherwise. All revisions after this period will only be considered at an extra cost and to be confirmed by the client.
- Each revision may take between 2-7 working days, depending on the service nature and the complexity of such changes.
Database, Application and Ecommerce Development
- When applications or sites are developed and hosted on servers not recommended or managed by DNS, the client is expected to provide or seek any support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to work correctly.
- The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by us before being made generally available for use. Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the application is live, we will endeavour to correct these issues for a limited period agreed between both parties at the beginning of the project.
- DNS hosting services are closely monitored 24×7 and our support team makes sure that the unavailability or interruption of this service is minimised.
- DNS reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial, and also to terminate the hosting service should the necessity arise without the obligation to provide any refund for the remaining period.
Website Optimisation – SEO and SEM
- Due to external factors, such as changes to the way search engines rank websites, we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the ranking position that websites will achieve. The process of optimising websites itself will bring in more traffic and hits and the client will the number of visitors naturally increase.
- We are not responsible for any change in the rankings due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
- We only use ‘white hat techniques’ when optimising websites and our main goal is to achieve a top ten ranking for some pre-approved keywords or key phrases within six months of undertaking the optimisation process. Due to the work involved payment is always required in advance and we are unable to offer any refund to this type of service.
- DNS reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material, which may be deemed offensive, illegal, or in any way controversial.
Payment of Accounts
- A non-refundable deposit is required from any new or existing client before starting any work or service.
- Once a deposit is paid and work completed the client is obliged to commit to the agreement and pay the balance in full. Clients will be contacted when such payments remain due for more than fifteen days.
- If accounts are not settled or if we have not been contacted regarding the delay, the service may be suspended or denied and contents may be deleted (e.g. website and its data, or domain name(s) may be lost forever). Since the suspension is a manual process, a re-activation or late payment fee may apply.
Support and complaints procedure
- Support for any problem detected by the User may be directed to our support platform at www.BlueNetBox.com by raising a support ticket.
- Telephone or presence support are not available, unless specified in the agreement or they may be possible at an extra charge.
- Our support is limited to the service itself and it does not include help to configure any portion of the service on the User’s devices, locally. Our support team will provide all necessary documentation, whenever available, and instructions to help the User to complete the configuration.
- A remote support access session may be requested from the User. A quotation needs to be given by the Provider and accepted by the User before such support access is given.
Acceptable Use Policy
Any of the violations below are subject to immediate suspension or termination of the agreement of one or more services:
- Copyright and Trademark Infringement: Direct copyright infringement and trademark infringement.
- Unsolicited Email: Sending or receiving mass unsolicited email (SPAM) is not permitted. This includes, but is not limited, to messages sent or received via web page or other related sites.
- Email Bombing: Sending, return, bouncing or forwarding email to specified user(s) in an attempt to interfere with or over flow email services is a direct violation.
- Proxy Email (SPAM): The use of dedicated services to proxy email unsolicited users is a direct violation. Proxy email is defined as the use of dedicated services to act in concert with other services located inside and outside the network to achieve mass unsolicited email (SPAM) to unrelated third parties.
- Illegal Use: Any use of dedicated services in a manner which is defined or deemed to be statutorily illegal is a direct violation. This includes, but is not limited to: death threats, terroristic threats, threats of harm to another individual, multi-level marketing schemes, “ponzi schemes”, invasion of privacy, credit card fraud, racketeering, and other common illegal activities.
- Child Pornography: We have a zero-tolerance policy on child pornography and related sites. The hosting of child pornography or related sites or contact information is in direct violation of federal law.
- Fraudulent Activities: We prohibit the usage of dedicated services or network services for fraudulent activities.
- Denial of Service: We absolutely forbid the use of dedicated services or network services for the origination or control of denial of service attacks or distributed denial of service attacks. Any relation to DOS or DDOS type activity is a direct violation.
- Terrorism or Hate nature contents: We prohibit the use of dedicated services for the hosting of terrorist or hate-related web sites. This includes sites advocating human violence and hate crimes based upon religion, ethnicity, or country of origin.
- Distribution of Malware: We do not allow the storage, distribution, fabrication, or use of malware, including without limitation, virus software, root kits, password crackers, adware, key stroke capture programs and other programs normally used in malicious activity. Programs used in the normal ordinary course of business are deemed acceptable.
- Phishing: We strictly prohibit any activity associated with Phishing or systems designed to collect personal information (name, account numbers, usernames, passwords, etc.) under false pretence. Splash pages, phishing forms, email distribution, proxy email or any relation to phishing activities will result in immediate removal.
The Provider retains the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse new service to any individual, group, or business. The Provider also retains the right to discontinue service without notice whenever there is one or more of the terms and conditions broken.
Dubai Net Solutions acts under BNB Information Technology with the full purposes of the UAE set of laws and, inherently to the Data Protection matter, under the EU 2016/679 (GDPR).
Last Update: September 1, 2020